Tuesday 19 March 2013

Hey there :)

Hello there, how are you doing?

I'm really quite nervous about writing this, so bear with me. 

I suppose since this is my first ever post, I should probably begin by introducing myself. I am 16 year old girl from a tiny little island commonly known as Barbados. I've always been, what I like to refer to as an "internet observer". This basically means that I read a few blogs, watch and subscribe to a lot of youtubers, constantly re-pin stuff (the list goes on)but I've never actually been one of the persons contributing my two cents worth of information or opinion on the inter webs. 

So in a nutshell, I've decided to take a quite a big step for a shy girl and create a blog which I hope to consistently post on, irrespective of whether anyone out there actually reads it or not. Since there's nothing particularly fascinating about me and I have no special talents, I shall post randoms snippets of my life, thoughts or any fun stuff that will vary from books to adventures to beauty related stuff. 

I really do hope you made it to the end of this post and continue to look out for more. 

Until next time, Toodle-loo kangaroo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment